ΚΟΥΣΟΥΡΙ

ΚΡΙΜΑ ΚΙ ΑΔΙΚΟ ΤΕΤΟΙΑ ΑΤΥΧΙΑ

Νοεμβρίου 03, 2006

AGAPIMENOS STANFORD :-)

Stanford: I can only stay a few minutes. I got tickets to the Vagina Monologues.
Carrie: Why?
Stanford: Just because I don't eat at the restaurant doesn't mean I can't hear the specials.


Stanford: I don't want to seem like a nobody now that I have a somebody.
Carrie: Oh, so it's okay to be a nobody when you have nobody?
Stanford: Well, apparently you're nobody until somebody loves you


Stanford: I also got them a CD of Free To Be... You And Me.
Carrie: I loved Marlo Thomas! I played that album all through the fifth grade. I wanted to run as fast as the wind.
Stanford: I played "William Wants A Doll" so many times I almost turned my little sister into a gay man!


Stanford: Puberty is just a phrase. But 15 years of rejection is a lifestyle.


Stanford: Before I tell you, you have to promise not to judge.
Carrie: Do I judge?
Stanford: We all judge. That's our hobby. Some people do arts and crafts; we judge.

3 σχόλια:

Τη 7:32 μ.μ. , Ο χρήστης Blogger divine mitsakos είπε...

ta kalytera!!

 
Τη 6:43 μ.μ. , Ο χρήστης Blogger mmg είπε...

fac(K)t
xxxxkoritskaki

 
Τη 9:18 μ.μ. , Ο χρήστης Blogger mmg είπε...

aaaxaaaxaaaaaa
koritsaki sti gastra:))))

 

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Εγγραφή σε Σχόλια ανάρτησης [Atom]

<< Αρχική σελίδα